Now teens don’t have to worry about metal braces in their yearbook photos, Facebook profiles or at their school ball – introducing Invisalign Teen! Invisalign Teen is the clear way to straighten teeth using clear aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. You can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth, and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
What is Invisalign Teen?
- A clear way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How does Invisalign Teen work?
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 6-8 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of aligners is between 14 and 30.
What conditions does Invisalign Teen treat?
By using its advanced technology, Invisalign Teen can treat a broad range of dental and orthodontic conditions, which, in the past, were usually treated with traditional braces.
These conditions include:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth